Terms and Conditions
1. All goods sold are subject to these terms and conditions of sale. No addition, alteration, variation or waiver of any term of these conditions of sale shall be binding unless agreed in writing with the parties. The customer shall be deemed to have agreed to these conditions in relation to any transaction between the two parties.
2. Sealy brand only available for sale within the UK and Eire market due to license restrictions.
3. No goods can be offered for sale on a digital platform, if found selling the account will be cancelled with immediate effect.
4. No customer terms and conditions of purchase or no other warranties, standards, specifications and other matters whether written or oral, express or implied, shall form part or deemed to be incorporated into this contract unless agreed in writing by an authorised officer of each party.
5. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Ebedding Trade reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time.
7. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of the consumer.
8. These conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. The customer (Buyer) shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided when completing the order. Ebedding Trade is not obliged to accept the order unless all details requested on the order form have been completed correctly.
10. Order process: •Customer to complete in full the customer order form. •On receipt of your order we will send an acknowledgement email confirming the status of the order. •Your order will be delivered by a courier of our choice.
11. All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
12. No customer orders shall be deemed to be accepted by Ebedding Trade until we confirm acceptance of an order by e-mail.
13. Ebedding Trade is entitled to refuse any customer orders and will not be required to provide an explanation.
14. The goods will be delivered to the customer at the address detailed on the order form.
15. Delivery is limited to within the United Kingdom.
16. Goods are normally dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
SERVICE DELIVERY CHARGE
STANDARD (3-5 DAYS) Free Delivery
17. We aim to have stock available on all items and to deliver goods to your address within the timescales appropriate to the delivery option selected.
18. In the event that you miss your delivery, a card will be left with contact details for collection.
19. The risk in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery.
20. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and Ebedding Trade shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused.
21. The price of the goods will be the price detailed on the order and will include V.A.T. Any relevant delivery charges will be detailed separately.
22. Payments for customer orders can be made by either credit, debit cards or PayPal. By placing a customer order, you, the customer consents to payment being charged to your credit card on the order form provided. We accept major credit and debit cards including Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Diners and JCB.
23.Ebedding Trade has taken all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website have been fairly represented and described. However, the illustrations are for representative purposes only and the products may differ slightly from the images shown.
24. Ebedding Trade reserves the right to substitute products of a similar description and of at least the same quality if the requested goods are not available. In this unlikely event the customer will be entitled to a full refund within 14 days of receipt of the order, should the substitute product not be acceptable.
25. If the goods supplied are incorrect, faulty or damaged on delivery we will either exchange the product or supply a full refund. In this event please contact us at email@example.com. On receipt of your goods please check to make sure the product is not faulty before use. This does not affect your statutory rights.
26. In the interests of hygiene we are unable to offer a refund on any duvet, pillow, mattress cover or bedlinen, unless the product is faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
27. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors.
28. Ebedding Trade shall not in any event be liable for any loss of profit or other indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising.
29. Except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions, Ebedding Trade shall be under no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever attributable to any act, default or failure to carry out the contract terms.
30. If the ability of Ebedding Trade to perform its obligations is limited, delayed or prevented in whole or part by any reason whatsoever not reasonably within the control of Ebedding Trade, then Ebedding Trade shall be excused, discharged and released without penalty from performance of the contract to the extent that such performance is so limited, delayed or prevented.